Thursday, April 5, 2012

This weekend we are taking the fifth wheel out to Springdale for our own little Easter celebration and come home Saturday night.  I love Easter, I think because I love tricking my kids and watching them hunt for the eggs.  It won't surprise you that I'm kinda sick that way.

Sarah is my egg filler/helper.  She's very slow.  If I could fire her I would.  I love watching her get excited about every holiday that comes up.  She still is kind of experiencing things for the first time again.  I think the past times she never really understood yet. 


These camouflaged eggs are really fun to use with the boys.  They go nuts trying to find them.  I have video from last year that is 20 minutes long of the boys looking for these in a very small space, our front porch.  They are really hard to find even right out in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment