Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekend in Laguna and graduations

Something we all need to remember more often.  I saw this a lot when I was serving a mission in Brazil.  It really changed the way I live my life, knowing I don't really need "stuff" to be happy.

On a lighter note,  Ron and I went to my nephew's wedding in Cali last weekend.  We turned it into an anniversary trip for ourselves as well.  We had a great time!
 Outside the Newport Temple.


 My nephew, Curren and his new wife, Brooke.  (With my sister, Melanie and the rest of their family.)

 At a mexican restaurant called Javier's.
 On vacation with Ron is ALL about the food, as maybe you can see.

 We went somewhere that I picked the last night.
 Edamame potstickers.
Ron got a buffalo burger that came with cooked kale and sweet potato.  Hee hee.

 L.O.V.E
 Graduation from Title 1.
 Leading the Funky Chicken.


A little Tom Petty.

No comments:

Post a Comment