Monday, May 21, 2012

Voted "Most Imaginative"






Sarah graduated from Bloomington Preschool today.  Mrs. Morris is wonderful.  She taught all four of my kids.  But she always gives out these awards at the end of the year that make me wince a little.  My kids always get an award like "Free Spirit" (Noah) or Sarah's "Most Imaginative" which are both nice ways of saying "Lost in their own little world and don't listen to instructions very well."  I'm okay with that description.  My kids are going to change the world.

1 comment:

  1. Shan, thanks for telling me about your blog. Honestly, blogging saved my life for about 3 years. It was the only place I could kinda sorta say what I was feeling (and I even sheltered a lot of that) But, I was able to get feedback and caring, and i am not kidding, it may have saved my life. Hope it does for you, what it did for me.. if nothing else, it is a great expression or (journal) of your life for your children. Be honest and share, and you will be happy.

    ReplyDelete